Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Antgone the Feminazi

I think the gender difference in females and males is the body parts. Because hoonestly to me it seems that girls are more strong and their stamina is higher. Guys always prove to be more athletic and smarter. But to be truly honest with you i feel that womens endurance can be so much higher. I know from experiance that guys are not better. I am better at sports then most guys i come across. For instance basketball....I am very good at basketball I always play basketball with the guys at the gym and at the outdoor court by myself. I hate playing basketball with girls. The guys ty to diss me on the court before i get in a game but when i get in the game i am the one scoring most of the points. I got killer defence and offence and my shot is on point. That proves to me that no man, boy, or whoever it may be is not ebtter then me. Guys need to get through their head that boys are not better then girls and girls arnt better then boys we all have different qualities and one of those qualities is women are most likely to achieve then men.

No comments: